1. Data Controller.
The Data Controller is the owner of the website, whose full details are as follows: FUNDACIÓN EMPRESA UNIVERSIDAD GALLEGA (FEUGA), with registered office at Rúa Lope Gómez de Marzoa, s/n, Campus Vida, 15701, Santiago de Compostela.
2. Data processed, purposes and conservation period.
2.1 Data processed.
When requesting information or contacting users, registration with Gesci or Gosci training programmes, or possible subscription to our newsletters, you are required to provide a series of details by completing the forms provided for this purpose. These forms will indicate which details are of a compulsory nature.
Whilst browsing the website, you may provide details such as the IP address assigned by your provider or certain user-linked social profiles.
The purposes are listed below:
1. Contact: the name and surname, email address or telephone number provided for contact purposes shall be used to provide an effective response to the issues raised.
2. Registration with Gesci and/or Gosci programmes: the management, in the full sense of the term, of the aforementioned training programmes and relations with the participants thereto.
3. Newsletters: the email address, which must be verified by users, or other similar contact details, such as a telephone number, shall be used for sending newsletters in keeping with your interests.
The conservation period shall be as follows:
1. Contact: as long as necessary in order to handle the query or request, or to manage the service required.
2. Registration with Gesci and/or Gosci programmes: as long as necessary in order to manage the programmes from their start to end.
3. Newsletters: from the time consent is given until it is revoked, which may be authorised as many times as you wish.
3. Exercise of rights.
All persons are entitled to receive confirmation of whether personal details relating to them are being processed or not. Interested parties are entitled to access their personal details, as well as to request the rectification of incorrect data, or, where appropriate, request their erasure when, amongst other reasons, the details are no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for. They also have the right to present a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD in its Spanish initials) if they consider that their details have been put to wrongful use.
Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limited processing of their data or oppose said processing. In such cases, the data shall be conserved solely for the purpose of exercising the right to complain or the defence thereof.
In this sense, Users may write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Feuga at Rúa Lope Gómez de Marzoa, s/n, 15701, Santiago de Compostela. In both cases a copy of their National ID document or other equivalent proof of identification must be included.
Should Users wish to exercise their right to portability, these details shall be provided to the new Controller.
4. Legal grounds for processing.
The legal grounds for processing the details provided are Users’ consent for the processing of their personal details for one or more specific purposes, as well as the provision of the services related to Gesci and/or Gosci programmes and to provide them with the information requested.
5. Recipients and transfers.
The aforementioned details shall not be transferred to third parties and no international transfers shall be made.
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto Users’ hardware when they access certain websites for the purpose of storing and recovering browsing history from this hardware. Own and third party cookies are downloaded during browsing.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac